Incidentally, the question I get a lot is, “Can you make an international payment with EcoCash FCA wallet?” Well, I’m glad to let you know that you can make all sorts of payments with the EcoCash FCA wallet.
Sending and receiving money is straight forward. However, making a payment is not. So, I’m going to take you through the process of makiing an international payment. For the purposes of this article, I’m going to demonstrate making an international payment by paying for a DStv subscription.
How to pay for Dstv with EcoCash FCA
- Download EcoCash app on Google Play Store or Apple store
- Log onto the EcoCash mobile app
- Select “Wallet services”
- Select “Multi Currency”
- Select “FCA”
- Tap “FCA”
- Enter your EcoCash pin and Tap “Submit”
- You get a notification in your the EcoCash app telling you that you’ve successfully activated your EcoCash FCA wallet.
After switching to your EcoCash FCA wallet.
- Select “Card Services”
- Select “MasterCard Virtual”
- Generate your Virtual Card Number (VCN) by entering a nickname and tap “Submit”
- You will receive an SMS with your VCN
So after you have received the SMS, here’s how you will make a DStv subscription using EcoCash FCA wallet.
- Now go to www.eazy.dstv.com
- Select “Make Payment”
- Fill in your personal details
- Select “How to pay”
- Select Pay online with pay U
- Enter the VCN, CVV number and expiry date as displayed on the SMS you would have received
- Confirm payment and voila, you will successfully make a DStv subscription.
That’s it, folks, if you have more questions concerning the EcoCash FCA, let us know by commenting below.