- Copy of National ID only
- Proof of residence of the last 3 months
- 1 passport-sized photo
- Proof of income
US$5 will be the cost of the card and US$10 will be credited in your account
NB- It’s not necessary to have an account with FBC to get a Visa Card
Cost of using FBC Visa Card
- 1.875% is charged for online and POS transactions, the minimum being US$3 and the maximum being US$100 .
If the 1.875% of the transaction is below US$3, FBC will charge you US$3. If the 1.875% of the transaction is more than US$100, FBC will charge you US$100 only
- 3% is charged for cash withdrawals, the minimum being US$3,50.
If 3% of the transaction is below US$3.50, FBC will charge you USD$3.50.
- Online and POS transactions have a US$5000 per day limit and US$35000 monthly limit.
- ATM cash withdrawal limit is US$500 per day and US$3500 monthly limit.
- FBC charges a 2.5% fee for depositing money in your card.